News

Reina's blog Twitter is up!!!



Reina! Project's Twitter is up!






Did you know?



You can request untranslated entries to be translated at Feedback.

Monday, July 11, 2011

Noticed the Wonder of Nap Today Recently☆


※Everyone listen please。。。

I made this blog yesterday but…

While waiting for manager-san's check I fell asleep ,,,

I couldn't updateー(・Д・)

So vexing

From now I'm going to upload yesterday's sentences as is。(lol)

↓↓↓↓↓↓



Otsuー

Today 1 day has also ended

Today you knowww

When there's a free time like 5 minutes or 10 minutes I took a nap all over


The 1 that made me most impatient is when other members were doing itーI was watching but

Before I knew it…

I fell while sitting and holding my knees lol

I was surprisedー。(lol)




But you knoww nap is niceーisn't it (lol)

Today I noticed the wonder of nap you know lol

Because Reina's not the type that normally can sleep whereverー you see so

Somehow it was fun


Moreover just by sleeping a bit I was revived in various ways






Today for 1 day I dance quite a lot but

I had an urge to hula hoop so when I went back I immediately did it




Hyahhoーi



Tanaka Reina no Otsukareina

1 comment:

Love Reina-san said...

Haha you fell as sleep when you about to update this blog entry xD Reina is so cute !

Post a Comment