News

Reina's blog Twitter is up!!!



Reina! Project's Twitter is up!






Did you know?



You can request untranslated entries to be translated at Feedback.

Sunday, July 31, 2011

My Eyes Keep Blinking。lol


Good morningーs

Today I also woke up earlyー

My head still hasn't woken uーp


Today is 3 performances

It's been a while since Live 3 performances hasn't it

I'll do my best



Yesterday at hotel I took pics but

Because yesterday I was extremely tired I decided to upload it today。






This T-shirt is cute isn't iーt?

I bought it in Hawaii for about 600 yen perhaps。

It's too cheap I was shocked


And then after Live the bomber head shot I often do









Serious look。




A~nd~the~n???








Tehe (*´艸`) lol


Byebye


Tanaka Reina no Otsukareina

No comments:

Post a Comment