News

Reina's blog Twitter is up!!!



Reina! Project's Twitter is up!






Did you know?



You can request untranslated entries to be translated at Feedback.

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Lately Tanaka Reina's Addicted to Long Title。How Long Will It Continue。lol


Morrniーnn

Today is the new song 【Kono Chikyuu no Heiwa wo Honki de Negatterun dayo】's PV filming day

The morning's early but yesterday I slept properly so it's allright

Yesterday I got a massage after a long time


The customary sweets are these



Salt cookie

There's also Sayu's portion (*´艸`)

It's even specially distinguished right?

Also I received jelly you know


Today's also hot but…(;´д`)

I have to do my best don't I





Exactly in these days it's Garigari-kun

How much am I pushing Garigari-kun (lol)


Tanaka Reina no Otsukareina

No comments:

Post a Comment