News

Reina's blog Twitter is up!!!



Reina! Project's Twitter is up!






Did you know?



You can request untranslated entries to be translated at Feedback.

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Is Typhoon Coming Nowー?Or Already Passed?(°O °)


※I was planning to update but it wouldn't let meー
At this hour I'm sorry、、、
I'll update as is



Ottsuー

Rain's falling and stopping isn't it

Isn't there a proverb likeーthisーagain?

Life's going up and down。 was it again (lol)

Ohーwell (・ω・)



There's a question in the comments so I'll answer iーt

What colour did you dye it?

→Pink Diamond。 or something with that name (lol)

As for which maker it is I've thrown away the box so、 I don't know alreadyー

Sorry ok


The commercial said you don't have to go to beauty salon so it's easy but

There's 1 problem・・・







The zmellー is awefulー。lol

※The smell is awful

After washing it in the bath 3 times wellーit comes off but

1 time absolutely won't do you knowー




Hawaii's rehearsal isー・・・

My head's so fullー(°□°`)

There's are also song that has reーally been a while since I sang it so look forward to it

It's been too long that I've forgotten the melody (lol)




Tanaka Reina no Otsukareina

No comments:

Post a Comment