News

Reina's blog Twitter is up!!!



Reina! Project's Twitter is up!






Did you know?



You can request untranslated entries to be translated at Feedback.

Friday, July 15, 2011

Gene Finished!Tomorrow is Finally Performanceー♪♪


Hyahhoーi

Gene finished

Today was a long period wasn't it。lol

Tomorrow I'm sure the morning will be early tooー…

I haven't asked the time yet though (lol)

Hehe (━∀━)


Even though today during travel I was dead asleep now I'm sleepy you knowー(`◇´

But I'm doing hula hoop without fail you knowー (lol)



Earlier at noon when I made so freeー update thanks for the many comments

Kaitou Reina was written a lot but、、

That's a liーttle difficult so~・・・

The uppers are strict with the schedule nowー

Sorry okaーy

But someday I'll do it again soー



A

Seems like there's an earthquake in Kantou wasn't there

Is everyone all right

I hurried and sent mail to mama you know scary isn't it


Tanaka Reina no Otsukareina

No comments:

Post a Comment