News

Reina's blog Twitter is up!!!



Reina! Project's Twitter is up!






Did you know?



You can request untranslated entries to be translated at Feedback.

Saturday, July 16, 2011

Even Though I Slept Properly I'm Amazingly Sleepy (lol) But I'm Looking Forward to Performanceー♪


Yahhohhoーi

The stage is hot you knoーw

For people who are coming be careful not to collapseー please


Today I'm going to be backstage announcer that was decided by Ustream's lottery (freely) last time (lol)

Somehow it seems funーthough



Ah (´∀`)

Look loook



Reacting to the word 【haikara】 finally・・・

Haikara doーyouーknow what it meansー















Reina doesn't know。lol

Somebody tell me (*´艸`)


Among the lots of written I ate Garigari-kun you knowー comments

Honey lemon? or such flavour that I've never seen before was written

Has another new one come out?(°□°`)

I want to eat itー


Tanaka Reina no Otsukareina

No comments:

Post a Comment