News

Reina's blog Twitter is up!!!



Reina! Project's Twitter is up!






Did you know?



You can request untranslated entries to be translated at Feedback.

Saturday, June 25, 2011

Uncommon…


Hoooooo━━━━t

What the heckーis this (°□°`)


A (・Д・)

Good morning (lol)
Lately I'm easy to get carsick、、、


Is it because it's hot perhapsー?(;´д`)

Even now I'm getting carsick all over (lol)


This jersey you know (T-shirt )




Mama said 『aren't you wearing it too much?』 to me (lol)

Indeed I've been wearing it often lately haven't I

Because it's my favourite

People who are coming to Zama today probably have been lining up outside the stage right

There's written in the comments too but



Water is properly supplied you know

Careful not to collapseーok


Tanaka Reina no Otsukareina

No comments:

Post a Comment