News

Reina's blog Twitter is up!!!



Reina! Project's Twitter is up!






Did you know?



You can request untranslated entries to be translated at Feedback.

Friday, June 3, 2011

Uhauha♪


Morninggg everyone

How do you do?

Reina is uhauha 。lol




I've watched the PV you knoow there were many people like that right thanks


I can't see the inside you knoow there were also some people like that though。。。

Even viewing it from Reina's cellphone the screen is so small it's hard to see (°□°`)

Manager-san sent me that URL so、 Reina also doesn't know what to do with it

Sorryーy


Yesterday 【Hello Pro!Time】
Reina appeared didn't she

I didn't know there's one yesterday

But I've been recording it every week so I'll watch it later

The salad with chikuwa that Sayu made for me was really really delicious

She even wants to make it again

I asked how to make it just to make sure but・・・

I want her to make it (lol)

Tehehe (●´∀`●)


Tanaka Reina no Otsukareina

No comments:

Post a Comment