News

Reina's blog Twitter is up!!!



Reina! Project's Twitter is up!






Did you know?



You can request untranslated entries to be translated at Feedback.

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Tomorrow You Knowp(^^)q


Otsu



Today 1 day was loooong~~~~~~~~~(°□°`)

Today during recording my voice became so hoarse I got very panicked

During practice too

At the important decisive part a middle aged man's throat came out (lol)


Aaa~~~~~~

I don't know if it's because I concentrated so much that power entered my body or what、、、

My neck is stiff


Today truly otsukare-chan


Ah tomorrow you know Reina's appearing on TV

7suta BRATCH

From 11:40 until 12:35、 from TVTo Kamiyachou's studio it'll be presented with a live broadcast

It can also be viewed from outside of TVTo Kamiyachou so

People who have the time please comee



Tanaka Reina no Otsukareina

1 comment:

Love Reina-san said...

This is the reason why i want to live in Japan :( ! (To watch Reina on TV)

Post a Comment