News

Reina's blog Twitter is up!!!



Reina! Project's Twitter is up!






Did you know?



You can request untranslated entries to be translated at Feedback.

Saturday, June 11, 2011

Surprise Attackkk( ̄▽ ̄)


Yahhooーi



















Sudden cotton Reina

A surprise attack right (*´艸`) pupu





















It's been a while since I uploaded it so、 I took a lot



Yesterday I told you about Summer Hello 's questionnaire right?

Reina doesn't see it so she doesn't know but at the comments

Can I fill everything with Reina? was written

It's fineーyou know

It's just that there also seems to be some questions that aren't that good (lol)


A~like I thought I might want to avoid bad question as much as possible lol


Tanaka Reina no Otsukareina

1 comment:

Love Reina-san said...

You're still way too cute :3

Post a Comment