News

Reina's blog Twitter is up!!!



Reina! Project's Twitter is up!






Did you know?



You can request untranslated entries to be translated at Feedback.

Thursday, June 23, 2011

Not Half(lol)


Hyahhoーi

Tomorrow will be the last practice…

It was quick

The lines have entered my head but...

There's a lot of anxiety


We haven't practiced on the stage yet so、 when I stand there the feeling will probably be differentーhuh。。。

I'm looking forward to it but as expected I'm anxiousー

Rather thanーanxious I'm restless


↓Pics taken during practice today

Losing in height to Saki-chan (lol)




This is yesterday's



Height difference between me and Maasa is…。



Not half assed (lol)


Tanaka Reina no Otsukareina

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lol I always loved how small Captain was, for me she was the smallest Idol alive (right after Yaguchi-san)
But now with Reina even smaller than her just makes Reina a lot more adorable <3

Sometimes less is MORE

REINA FOREVER<3

DangAtYT

Post a Comment