News

Reina's blog Twitter is up!!!



Reina! Project's Twitter is up!






Did you know?



You can request untranslated entries to be translated at Feedback.

Sunday, June 19, 2011

Not Good。


I'm not sleepy━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━y (´°Д°)

Laughable isn't it、、、

(・━・)

Wellーcan't help it I guess

Today I've been sleeping around until I don't know how many hours I've slept


Putting that asiーde there's written in the comments

Tomorrow (today?) 19th is father's day (°O °)

I didn't know (`◇´;


Papa、、、I'm sorry

Papa reads Reina's blogー and since the date has changed should I tell him at blog

Papa

Thank you for all this time

From now on too do your best at work ok

Reina's doing her best at stage you know

Papa's in Fukuoka so he probably won't be able to come watch the stage playーbut

When the DVD comes I'll give you ok

First time☆President you know (*´艸`)

I'm glad but the pressure is somewhat felt too。。。

But it's fun though

Reina right now、 is troubled because she can't sleep even though tomorrow she has to be early in the morning (lol)

Papa from now on too take care of your body ok

Mail me sometime ok (lol)

------------------



The end。

Everyone too things that you normally can't tell to your papa or such while seeing him directly、、

Even from mail even from phone

Let's tell our feeling of gratitude


Tanaka Reina no Otsukareina

1 comment:

Love Reina-san said...

:( Hopefully it will help !

Post a Comment