News

Reina's blog Twitter is up!!!



Reina! Project's Twitter is up!






Did you know?



You can request untranslated entries to be translated at Feedback.

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Mango Connection(*´艸`)


Morniing

Did you watch Bistro SMAP yesterday?

When I switched the channel it suddenly popped out so、 when Reina hurriedly made the blog

She forgot to say who's appearing。lol


Marumo no Okite 's

Mana-chan Fuku-kun was appearing

Very very very very very very very healing

(↑The heck lol)

I've always thought Mana-chan is cute from back then but

Knowing Fuku-kun from Marumo

Lately she is taken in by that kid's cuteness the 21 year old Tanaka Reina lol

Aaa~

I want to meet Mana-chan and Fuku-kun


Moreover you seee

After uploading Miyazaki mango at blog yesterday

At Bistro the 2 of them were eating Miyazaki mango so I was glad

(↑What am I a fan

Hehehe (━∀━) lol


Tanaka Reina no Otsukareina

No comments:

Post a Comment