News

Reina's blog Twitter is up!!!



Reina! Project's Twitter is up!






Did you know?



You can request untranslated entries to be translated at Feedback.

Sunday, June 12, 2011

Loudly・・


Otsukareーrice

(*´艸`) lol

At today's practice I was able to concentrate …I think

After recording's finished I arrived at practice location faster than planned so、

At the rooftop、with a looーuud voice I read the lines




Very refre━━━sshing feeliing (lol)

With a looud voice I made too much noise people from neighboring building's veranda came out

Laughablee~~~~

When I made a riot I even drew quite a sweat that before practice I was already worn outー lol





Ah (°□°`)

Just now I remembered but

【Otsucalendar】 what do you think?lol


・・・・Sorry。lol


Tanaka Reina no Otsukareina

No comments:

Post a Comment