News

Reina's blog Twitter is up!!!



Reina! Project's Twitter is up!






Did you know?



You can request untranslated entries to be translated at Feedback.

Monday, June 20, 2011

I'm Curious!!!!!


Dream

………I saw a dream
So clearly

Somehow you know I don't remember the first part at all but

Go to battle while riding on big white lion Reina did

She's not the lion's owner? though

In Pokemonー it's kinda like Pikachu and Satoshi

For the white lion there's also a man like Satoshi who's always together with it

That man looks like he appears quite often in TV or suchー

Kind but cold personality。 something like that、、、

He also treated Reina coldly at first but

At the end 【Theen let's go。】 he said that and we ride on the lion heading to the battle

Dashing across the middle of the road and such normally……running up the stairs……


And then…………




After that………















Bokura naーra dekiruttee 】 Naoto・Inti Raymi-san's Brave came playing

【Wah (°□°`) it's the ending 】 I thought but

It was my cellphone's alarm (lol)



Can't someone interpret this dream

Somehow the white lion or went to battle or、 the man or。。

Seems like it has some meaning so I'm curious

Please、 people who knows it I'm hoping to hear from you



Come to think of it I'm kinda sleepy、、(lol)


Tanaka Reina no Otsukareina

No comments:

Post a Comment