News

Reina's blog Twitter is up!!!



Reina! Project's Twitter is up!






Did you know?



You can request untranslated entries to be translated at Feedback.

Thursday, June 2, 2011

From My Kind Kind Little Brother♪


It's rainiiiing

A゛aa~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~(`◇´

Really makes me down。




Welll though I'm not as down as I say lol

Ehehe


Today's Happy MUSIC 's recording

The song is June 10th
The talk is June 17th ONAIR apparently




Ah (°O °)

I received field trip 's souvenir from my brother




Castella something and~(lol) cinnamon cookies strawberry flavoured

Loook↓


The anko is red (°□°`)

Reina can't eat normal cinnamon cookies but she could eat this

He also bought other stuff such as chocolate and arare but

When Reina saw them they're already opened so I didn't take the pics

My brother was the 1st one to start getting his hands on it apparentlyー(━∀━)

Rather than souvenir ー they're things that he wanted to eatーhuh lol


Now thenー

Today I'll also go energetically




Tanaka Reina no Otsukareina

No comments:

Post a Comment