News

Reina's blog Twitter is up!!!



Reina! Project's Twitter is up!






Did you know?



You can request untranslated entries to be translated at Feedback.

Sunday, June 26, 2011

☆Dream☆


On the way to Zama you knowww

I saw a dream

Crayon Shin-chan appeared

But、 Shin-chan was really gigantic and somehow Reina was chased

In the dream Reina looked like Shin-chan (lol)

Next to me there's Hiroshi and inside the car the 2 of us were running away from the gigantic Shin-chan


Gigantic Shin-chan opened the car door and dragged Reina out and was about to drop her so、 Reina put on Hiroshi mask (lol)

When I escaped I was able to escape it was that kind ofーdream、、、(*´艸`)


Again I was chased in my dream you know

But I escaped so it's fine right??(°O °)

When I got my dreams interpreted up to now

Dream where I'm chased isn't too good but if I escape wasn't something that's kinda good written??


Tanaka Reina no Otsukareina

1 comment:

Love Reina-san said...

Haha :) Crayon Shin-chan is the best dream ever :)

Post a Comment