News

Reina's blog Twitter is up!!!



Reina! Project's Twitter is up!






Did you know?



You can request untranslated entries to be translated at Feedback.

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Did You Know?!


Morniーn

Seems like yesterday's weaved hair was popular so I'm glad (≧∇≦)

Do it at Event too will you~。 was written but…

I so want to do it very much but…

If there's no makeup-san I caーn't

At events the make up and head are done by myselfーyou see


When there's makeup-san someday somewhere I'll do it ok


Also I don't brighten my hair you know

↑Because this was also in the comments you see

I made it pinkish but it failed

Weell~after all it's done in my own house 。 that's why rofl


But you see (°O °)

ROFL←this is called 【Shisshou】ーright?

Bitter smile←did you know what this is calledー

【Kushou】 apparentlyーyou know

Reina always thought it was 【Nigawara】 (・Д・)


Heheheheー(*´艸`) lol


Tanaka Reina no Otsukareina

1 comment:

Love Reina-san said...

(≧∇≦) Haha now i know ROFL is Shisshou

Post a Comment