News

Reina's blog Twitter is up!!!



Reina! Project's Twitter is up!






Did you know?



You can request untranslated entries to be translated at Feedback.

Friday, June 10, 2011

☆KOOZA☆


Terrifi~~~~~~c

So terrific━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━(°□°`)

KOOZA-sama

I was movedd~

My heart was beating

I was excited

Reina's tension MAX high



Reina got taken along (lol)

Somehow you seeー

KOOZA's people was giving the stage to the guests

Teasing the guests

Among those teased guests 1 person was me (lol)

I danced together

I was glaad

Terrific does Reina have aura or what







……Or so I try saying。lol

Tehehe


Today you knoww

I received a lott of gifts too




Riho-chan's Churros received~~~~
Kanon-chan was watching while looking jealous (*´艸`)




It was truly fun

It's absolutely better if everyone goes tooーyou know


Tanaka Reina no Otsukareina

No comments:

Post a Comment