News

Reina's blog Twitter is up!!!



Reina! Project's Twitter is up!






Did you know?



You can request untranslated entries to be translated at Feedback.

Sunday, May 22, 2011

zzz(σω-)。о゚




A sudden close u━━━━━━━━━━pp (°□°`)lol

Hehe

Not only was today raining hard

After the stage play ended and I went back home I fell asleep before I know it。



Today during the stage play my runny nose wouldn't stop you seeーe





Thinking I'd regress back to cold again I got impatient (`◇´;

It's already cured though






I might be hungryy (°O °)

Has everyone eaten dinner yet?

Reina's notーyeet

But saying that I don't know what I want to eat (´°Д°) whyー

Right now…

Maybe I want to eat ice

It's not meal━━━(lol)


I've seen it in the comments here and there so I'll answer it

The gift I brought Ai-chan today

It's baumkuchen's rusk

Plain and choco flavour

Reina has never eaten it so she doesn't know but doesn't it look delicious?




Tanaka Reina no Otsukareina

1 comment:

Nikki said...

I remember when Tanaka Reina had a sore throat and then her nose was running well now my throat is killing me it hurts so much!=( but got to get my spirt up =)

Post a Comment