News

Reina's blog Twitter is up!!!



Reina! Project's Twitter is up!






Did you know?



You can request untranslated entries to be translated at Feedback.

Monday, May 23, 2011

So Happy(●´∀`●)


Chao




Today's weather is also baaーd
Really give it a break

Outside's dark so it feels like it's already evening




Today is MUSIC JAPAN 's recordingー

Broadcast day is↓↓↓

June 12th・19th

↑It not fixed yet apparently but it's an approximate (lol)



Today is the first Only You 's recording so I'm a bit nervous you know

Because I haven't sung it after Live …(・━・)

I'll do my best







But you know

Today I slept for about 10 hours

I could sleep you knoーw (sob)

I'm happy



Even though yesterday I watched Marumo no Okite in real time

In the morning I watched the recordedーone 1 more time

Just how much do I like it (lol) fufufu


Tanaka Reina no Otsukareina

No comments:

Post a Comment