News

Reina's blog Twitter is up!!!



Reina! Project's Twitter is up!






Did you know?



You can request untranslated entries to be translated at Feedback.

Friday, May 6, 2011

From the Morning!!!!


Yahhoo it iis

In the morning I've come back in Tokyo

I took pics of various comments

And so from the morning I'm putting on make upー

Took pic of Reina in the morning




For someone who woke up at 6 o'clock in the morning my face's state is at an okay state (lol)

Rock from the morning (*´艸`) lol






I slept at the shinkansen today you know

I even saw a dream (°O °)

Details I don't remember the details


…………lol。



Nope。。。


…………rofl。


And soo with this and that (lol)

Today the tension is also high Tanaka Reina heーre



From the morning Tanaka-san hasn't eaten anything at all。

Her stomach hurtss━━━━


Tanaka Reina no Otsukareina

No comments:

Post a Comment