News

Reina's blog Twitter is up!!!



Reina! Project's Twitter is up!






Did you know?



You can request untranslated entries to be translated at Feedback.

Saturday, May 28, 2011

Chiーn(・Д・)


It's rainiiiing

Even though it's Bus Tour from todayy

Is it also raining in Shizuoka??(∪o∪)。。。


I might not be able to sleep。 or so I said yesterday but after getting in the bath and rolling around I could sleep (*´艸`)


I'm excited about the Bus Tour I can't sleeーp there's also people like that wasn't there

I hope you won't fall down because of lack of sleepー(lol)



Redbull drink it



Ah (°O °)

Always always always (lol) in the comments 【I want to buy photobook but、 which one do you recommend?】 there are people who write that so I'll answer it ok

It's Very Reina

Actually it's written in English but now I'm not in my house already so I don't know (lol)

It's the one with purple swimsuit outfit


So then

To the Bus Tour let's depaaarrt


Tanaka Reina no Otsukareina

No comments:

Post a Comment