News

Reina's blog Twitter is up!!!



Reina! Project's Twitter is up!






Did you know?



You can request untranslated entries to be translated at Feedback.

Sunday, May 1, 2011

Cause I'm the Older Sister。。。


Donnn



Suddenly snacks。lol


These were sent by grandma (*´艸`)



Yesterday's croissant was not 【Mikazuki】 but

【Mikazukiya】 apparentlyーyou know (°O °)

It was written in the comments



There's also my brother's portion so earlier to my brother who got out from his room


【There's croissant so eat itー 】 I said that but、、、

『No thankーs。 I don't like croissant』


………like that。




You eat croissant quite oftenーdon'tーyou







Is what I wanted to say but

Right here。。。

As an older sister。。。

I held it in (━∀━) lol



But。。。








It's a bit painfuul (´°Д°)

I'll give them to mamaー。。。




Seems like there are people who went to the trouble of buying croissant at the airport even though they have no business there huh

How was it??

Delicious??


Tanaka Reina no Otsukareina

No comments:

Post a Comment