News

Reina's blog Twitter is up!!!



Reina! Project's Twitter is up!






Did you know?



You can request untranslated entries to be translated at Feedback.

Thursday, April 28, 2011

【Troublesome。】


Hello

Nice to meet chuー

(↑Must be wrong huh。lol)


Today the weather is fine isn't it

I think I heard that it was raining or something yesterday so

When I woke up my tension was raised




The favorite songs that Reina wrote yesterday、 seems like everyone's also listening to them quite much huh

Niceーisn't iit

Reina's listening to them every night・every morning youーknow

That's why the WALKMAN's battery quickly runs out (・Д・)

Maybe it's time to change to iPod soonーhuh。。。

But I don't know how to put songs into iPod so it's troublesome to remember it all over again。lol






Today's clothes~





Pink×black



When I was wearing this clothes and took a pic

It was changed completely by the name card reader? automatically so it was troublesomee (lol)



※Today I've been saying 【troublesome】 too much haven't I aha




When I was in the middle of photographing myself it was taken by mama・。… (lol)



Tanaka Reina no Otsukareina

No comments:

Post a Comment