News

Reina's blog Twitter is up!!!



Reina! Project's Twitter is up!






Did you know?



You can request untranslated entries to be translated at Feedback.

Sunday, April 24, 2011

2 Stages!!!!


Yahhoo(・▽・)
Today is Live at Suzuki Kanon-chan's hometown Nagoya 2 stages

Since joining Morning Musume。 it's the first Live at her hometown so

Not only will she be nervous、 I think she'll also be very→moved by the surprise from everyone

Because Reina also is always!!! glad




But yesterday you seeー

I went to sleep quite early!(°O °)

But you see

After seeing scary dream I woke up at 4 o'clock and couldn't sleep。。。

At about half past 5 o'clock I slept again though

Ha~a~a。

Even though I go to sleep easily I have a habit of waking up just as soon? it'd be goodーif that can be fixed





Ah (°□°`)

Alsoー

Yesterday using coffee maker I made cocoa

I made a mistake in the amount it's very→tasteless。


( ̄▽ ̄ Haaー



Switching the mood (lol)

Today I'm also looking forward to it

Hey hey hoー






▼Event's T-shirts




Recently I really…really Ska! lol

If I have free time I listen to music ーyou know (´∀`

So relaxiiiing~

So relaxiiing~


Tanaka Reina no Otsukareina

No comments:

Post a Comment