News

Reina's blog Twitter is up!!!



Reina! Project's Twitter is up!






Did you know?



You can request untranslated entries to be translated at Feedback.

Saturday, April 16, 2011

♪Present from Reina♪


At Ameba's GYAOS theーmobile game



A Reina produce gift box is




Going to be sold time limited from April 16th(Sat)~April 22nd(Fri) you know




If you get it you can get a monster produced by Reina






I've designed 3 monsters in all so everyone get them ok









1st monster is thiis

















【Micman



I like karaoke very much I like singing very much so I tried making monster from mic





I made a bit sharp eyed looking face





When I put lines on its forehead so that it can be easilyーrecognized as mic



It became like an angry mark (lol)









The other 2 will be added later on so I can't upload them yet but



I have confidence the other 2 will also be cutesy so get them all okaーy (●´∀`●)







★Access Gyaos from here






※View it from cellphone ok









★Detailed event is here


Tanaka Reina no Otsukareina

No comments:

Post a Comment