News

Reina's blog Twitter is up!!!



Reina! Project's Twitter is up!






Did you know?



You can request untranslated entries to be translated at Feedback.

Saturday, April 30, 2011

Hometown☆Live!!!!


Morningー

Today I could sleep for about 7 hours you know yattaー

Reina really does seem to be able to sleep longer in hotel …(lol)


But you seee (°O °)

If I sleep much my hair will also be messed up amazingly won't iーt (lol)






Today is Live at Reina's hometown Fukuoka


Hyahhoーi





From the morning in the hotel I've twirled the hula hoop





Today I'll enjoy it ok



※When I went to sleep I listened to songs with earphone and slept but you see

When I woke up in the morning the earphone was tangled to my neck (・━・)

Laughable isn't it (lol)


Tanaka Reina no Otsukareina

2 comments:

Nikki said...

Do you know if Tanaka Reina has an Ipod touch?

lzz said...

As far as we know, Reina has no apple stuff. She did consider buying iphone, or ipod to replace her walkman. But in the end she decided that those things are too troublesome. ;P

Post a Comment