News

Reina's blog Twitter is up!!!



Reina! Project's Twitter is up!






Did you know?



You can request untranslated entries to be translated at Feedback.

Sunday, April 17, 2011

Good Morniーng(^_-)-☆


Though it's not time for goodーmorningー isn't it

Today I'm going to new song's jacket photoshoot you knoo~o~w




In the comments you see after seeing yesterday's meal

The mayonnaise rate is too high or things like the number of cucumbers were written



・・・Indeed huh。lol



※The pic is before I went out of the house





Reina likes mayonnaise very muchー

At least I make sure to pick mayonnaise with almost no calorieーyou know

At least・・・・。lol


The cucumbers。。。

Grandma sent me a lot so I used them

Reina also thought it you know?(°O °)




【What am I a kappa

Like that。(━∀━)



Oh?

Did I slip?

・・・・



Pay no mind to it though ok (lol)




Now then~I'm going to do my best on continuous work



Tanaka Reina no Otsukareina

No comments:

Post a Comment