News

Reina's blog Twitter is up!!!



Reina! Project's Twitter is up!






Did you know?



You can request untranslated entries to be translated at Feedback.

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Aruko~♪Aruko~♪Watashi ha~Genki~♪




Today I'm going for a rough lookーs

Loook

This plainnessss




I was really in a mood to walk so I took a walk with mamaー



Today's also warm isn't iit (´∀`)






Ah at the comments of coffee maker's entry

【You've become able to drink coffee? You've become an adult huuh】


I received lots of comments like that but…。






I'm still a kid。lol





Bitter stuff is impossible for mee (`◇´

Have to be sweet

Tully's? and Starbucks' coffee mocca I can drink them you know


,,,,Those are sweet huh (lol)



Ahh

Seems like my right ankle's cramping (lol)



Tanaka Reina no Otsukareina

No comments:

Post a Comment