News

Reina's blog Twitter is up!!!



Reina! Project's Twitter is up!






Did you know?



You can request untranslated entries to be translated at Feedback.

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

So Many Pics(´∀`)


I'm home

Today 1 day has also ended






It was written in the comments but

Things I announced earlier and

The work I've been doing lately from morning until midnight are different matters you know


For that one wait until I announce it ok





It's already March isn't it

Uhhyo~(´-ω-`)


This year I want to find a new me by challenging lots of new things

An objective huh (●´∀`●)





Alllーright

First is a bathhh lol

Like a petit photobook ー these many pics have become


















Today is until here

Byebeeー(*´艸`)


Tanaka Reina no Otsukareina

No comments:

Post a Comment