News

Reina's blog Twitter is up!!!



Reina! Project's Twitter is up!






Did you know?



You can request untranslated entries to be translated at Feedback.

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

◆Colour◆


Yappii

【Maji desu ka Ska!】PV

Everyone thank you for watching


Can you choose the colour of the outfit or such yourself?(°O °)

There's that kind ofー comment but~

I can't choose the outfit you knoow!

It's already been decided from the start


Ah
This is also in the comments

It doesn't mean my Tour T-shirts becomes white

Reina is light blue as always you know

New song outfit and Tour T-shirts' colours are unrelated you know~~~~。




Excuse the sudden pajamas (lol)





Reina's riders jacket is white but

The one I'm wearing inside is pink so it's all goodー

Yesterday I also did adjustment for concert 's outfit you seee

Look forward to it

Somehow you know~it has a new feel





A pic totally unrelated to the topic lol





Reina recently likes bottled gum you seeee

When I got hungry

【But there's no time to eat anythiーng (°□°`)】

It's useful for times like that

(´、ゝ` fufu



Now I'm in the middle of making CD&DL Data

I can't show the outfit so just the silhouette~~~~



Tanaka Reina no Otsukareina

No comments:

Post a Comment