News

Reina's blog Twitter is up!!!



Reina! Project's Twitter is up!






Did you know?



You can request untranslated entries to be translated at Feedback.

Monday, February 21, 2011

Yesterday was MAX Tiredness↓↓


Morning

Yesterday I was at extremely MAX tiredness that after finished bathing I fell asleep while making blog (・ω・)


And so、I'll upload pics that I thought I'd upload yesterdayー




At the end of photoshoot the ice reward was




Eaten deliciously with everyone


Senpai snatched 5 pieces (lol)
















It's a lie、、、、


I had 1 properly。lol



And then Tanaka Reina who had returned home



A tired face huh



Souvenir for mama


↑This is mama's favorite snack


Also a bread that mama seems to like




And then today's Reina



▼Green Day▼ isn't it (´、ゝ` fufu



I hope today I can spend a fun 1day tooーo


Tanaka Reina no Otsukareina

No comments:

Post a Comment