News

Reina's blog Twitter is up!!!



Reina! Project's Twitter is up!






Did you know?



You can request untranslated entries to be translated at Feedback.

Friday, February 18, 2011

Twirl~Twirl~yo♪


Yahhohhooーi

Hula hoop Reina-chan




Been a while since it appeareddd (`◇´ゞ




Doesn't it look like as if I'm not hula hoopingー??





Lately I like to twirl the hula hoop with full power

Filled with lots of power 『Waa~~~~~~~~~(> <)』 while saying that I twirl it all over (lol)


That appearance



It's so blurry that it looks like there are 2 of my face huh (lol)





Today from morning I've been working

On the evening it was a dance lesson again




Today's jersey is ice cream skull-chan






Later on yesterday's Utaraku 's

Outfit I'll upload another 1 so

Look forward to iit (●´∀`●) uhe








Buhbyーe (*´艸`)


Tanaka Reina no Otsukareina

No comments:

Post a Comment