News

Reina's blog Twitter is up!!!



Reina! Project's Twitter is up!






Did you know?



You can request untranslated entries to be translated at Feedback.

Thursday, February 17, 2011

SoーTewwible(´°Д°)


Morrniーng



N~~

Today's also <cold~>

I want to warm up under kotatsu


But

I am already outside



Today is Uta no Rakuen 's recording

Utaraku you knowー

Actually it's going to end alreadyー

It's painfulー

It's outrageous

It's terrible






The place where Reina could grow

The place where Reina could meet various people

The place where I could learn

The place where Reina could think once again how she likes songs



Utaraku I'm thankful to you

Gracious Utaraku

Thank youu Utarakuuu







And then today

It's a bit later but I'm giving a Valentine to Yakumaru-san ufu

It won't be good if he hates choco so it's not choco

I chose something that will last forever

I hope he'll like it


Ehehe



Ok then later

Chaーoー(●´∀`●)


Tanaka Reina no Otsukareina

No comments:

Post a Comment