News

Reina's blog Twitter is up!!!



Reina! Project's Twitter is up!






Did you know?



You can request untranslated entries to be translated at Feedback.

Saturday, February 19, 2011

★Pantomime★


Otsukareenaー
Morning Labo! 3 performances、 safely finished






At Morning Labo!

Reina attempted to do pantomime


Kamiyama-san who've taught me pantomime



A very kind person

Reina was using newspaper and doing a pantomime


Also I attempted to do escalator as well

Escalator on TV or somewhere else everyone

Have already seen it riight?(・▽・)



While that looks simple it's hard to do

It uses leg tendons and such a lot you know (・Д・)



When it first started (Osaka・Nagoya's Labo!)

Watching the pantomime somehow the stage was full of laughter but (lol)


Today lots of applause was

I was happyy

Have I grown even a little perhapss





Reina who can't sleep much is

A bit in otsukareina mode






Today let's sleep quickly、、

Fans who have participated at the event

Thanks to everyone I have spent a ☆HAPPY☆ 1 day today


Thank you



So then see you tomorrow


Tanaka Reina no Otsukareina

3 comments:

Kagami said...

This is Nia, The owner of the site
Ahh gomen! KappaChii is still a baby (one reason that she has the name Kappa-Chi) she's like 11 years old and she really like Reina, She heard that I was translating blogs but I guess she didn't know thatshe had to translate all of them, she just thought that she had to translate what she knows and post up the other ones so the blog would make since and our blog is to translate stuff. Please don't blame Taengoo, you were harsh on KappaChii so she left Taengoo with her account, because she said she dislike people that's so mean to her. Taengoo is Korean, she JUST started doing Berryz Koubou and C-ute's serend and Erika/Ai/Koharu's blogs yesterday, If you see that previous entries, that's her's so please properly nagotiate with us next time except for the blames, Thanks.

lzz said...

Babies can't copy source codes. ;p
As the owner you should also be responsible for what's on your blog.

Sherry said...

I already apologized for the harshness, though I think I've toned it down quite a lot.
I don't know who's who, that's why I didn't put blame on anyone. I simply stated the fact that the poster's name has changed.
And we didn't complain about any other entries. Just the ones copied from us. We're still waiting your further action.

Properly negotiate what?

Post a Comment