News

Reina's blog Twitter is up!!!



Reina! Project's Twitter is up!






Did you know?



You can request untranslated entries to be translated at Feedback.

Friday, February 4, 2011

My Voice iis~~~~


Good afternooon

Today I've slept a lot ehe

Aa~~~~~~

So hungryy。。。

But you knoww

I've just come back from Fukuoka so

At my house there's no foood lol




↑Yesterday after 1st recording of assault report for the homepage is finished I took it

Sayaka-chan
Shinsengumi Rian's Seki-san
Radio Science's Sensei&Sako-chan





↑This is the 2nd performance

ManaKana-san

This episode is a recording with lots of girls so
The assault report's atmosphere was also like a girls talk it was noisy and clamorous

As I thought girlz are nice huuh









Uta no Rakuen you seeeー

Once again I thought

I got to have a really nice experience I think

Because singing really is more fun than anything right



It's just、、、


Caution for singing too much

Recently I don't know if it's because I sing too much or what

Today when I woke up my voice has become like it's soaked in alcohol (°□°`) lol

Though Reina doesn't drink alcohol so she doesn't know what alcohol soaked voice is like

I was really worried

It's already cured though


Tanaka Reina no Otsukareina

No comments:

Post a Comment