News

Reina's blog Twitter is up!!!



Reina! Project's Twitter is up!






Did you know?



You can request untranslated entries to be translated at Feedback.

Friday, February 11, 2011

I Have a Question for Everyone(°O °)At This Hour I'm Sorry!


Good eveninggg

Tanaka Reina。

Can't sleep。。。

This is troubliing

Whyーthe heck (・Д・)


Even though tomorrow morning I have to be early

<(・▽・; This might be bad・・・I can't laugh it up>





※The pic is the one I took before bath



But you know、、、

Our TV -kun。















Is still not fixed。

Not being able to watch TV it's

<So free~。>


It's too freee~~~(´-ω-`)

N゛━━━━━━━。





Arghhh

Then againnn

It feels like before sayingー free or such I should go to sleep huh (lol)



Ah I have a question for everyone

I can't turn on the TV but

The blu-ray's recording button is normally turned on you see (°O °

Even though the TV doesn't display anything can it still record ーI wonder?




Anyway for today it's

Good night


Tanaka Reina no Otsukareina

No comments:

Post a Comment