News

Reina's blog Twitter is up!!!



Reina! Project's Twitter is up!






Did you know?



You can request untranslated entries to be translated at Feedback.

Monday, February 7, 2011

How is It?


Yappuu

How's Reina's bowling appearance ー???

It'd be nice if at that last throw I got a spare wouldn't iit (━ε━)


It's not taken in video but

I got spare quite often you know!!!!!!

Also strike once in a while

As I thought any ball game type?(Bowling is a ball game ) just

Leave it to me huh (´、ゝ` fufu


Watching the video made me want to go bowlingー


For girls what score would be amazing I wonder (°O °)




Ah

Thanks to people who watched Uta no Rakuen yesterday


At Utaraku I can now listen to Matsuda Seiko-san's song I came to like it so much

When I went to karaoke I could sing it now of course you knoーw ehe


My repertoire is increasing all over


Tanaka Reina no Otsukareina

No comments:

Post a Comment