News

Reina's blog Twitter is up!!!



Reina! Project's Twitter is up!






Did you know?



You can request untranslated entries to be translated at Feedback.

Saturday, February 26, 2011

Give Me a Breaak…


Morning (●´∀`●)

Yesterday I was making blog until even an entry was made but

Seems like being half asleep I erased it。。。

And so now I'm uploading it again (lol)



_____________________




Ochuー



【Now】 is a lie (lol)

(↑Title was 【Photoshoot Finished Now】 so。。。lol)


Now I've even entered the bath and it's been I don't know how many hours since I came to this warm room you knoow






I'm too sleepyy





My eyebags are awful aren't theyーy




But just now while making blog

I even fell asleep sitting (lol)





I'm already at my limit

Good night

______________________


…was the blog I had made (lol)

When I woke up and saw the blog not updated I got scared (´、ゝ` fufu


Tanaka Reina no Otsukareina

No comments:

Post a Comment