News

Reina's blog Twitter is up!!!



Reina! Project's Twitter is up!






Did you know?



You can request untranslated entries to be translated at Feedback.

Monday, January 17, 2011

Only、、、


Goodーmorniーng

The very energetic Tanaka Reina




Yesterday in the end at about 1 o'clock I woke up (θ_θ)

I have no feeling of being asleep at all chiーn


Is it because I drank 2 bottles of Red Bull、、、


After all it's deliciousー


Drinking after the bath too wasn't good was it

Let's keep off it before sleeping。。。(・━・)


Nagoya is as usual snow snow snow

…feels like that (´∀`)

Seriously I want to make snowman

But it's considerablyーcold you know~



But you know but you know

Even if it's cold as long as snow falls somehow it's forgivable right

Or rather it's endurable

But even though snow isn't falling

If it's only cold it feels chiーn。 (^_^



But today I thought

Isn't the word 【Only】 good?lol (*´艸`)

From now on I'll use it (lol)


Only。。。


Tanaka Reina no Otsukareina

No comments:

Post a Comment