News

Reina's blog Twitter is up!!!



Reina! Project's Twitter is up!






Did you know?



You can request untranslated entries to be translated at Feedback.

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

30 Minutes are Important。★








Today also the energetic Tanaka Reina




My hair is in the same state as when I woke up nothing has been done so

It has become like a pinecone but don't mind it (lol)







Heyー can you listen for a while??

Todayー

I overslept


I made it in time for meeting time though

I woke up 30 minutes later than my planned time~~~~~~

Reina doesn't want to hurry in the morning so 1 hour before meeting I would wake upーyou know

But today being 30 minutes over there's something I noticed。




・・・・




・・・・




If there are 30 minutes Reina can go lol


Well、 it's quite hurrying but

It's normally in time





Ah。

It's no good。

There was no hula hoop twirling time。。。

As I thought it's 1 hour before huh



But you know。。。

Why couldn't I wake up with alarm huh

② of them I've set up

But being able to woke up without being able to hear them isn't it a miracle


・・・or so the positive side I try taking (lol)



Allri~~~~~ght

Today also let's be in high spirits


Tanaka Reina no Otsukareina

No comments:

Post a Comment