News

Reina's blog Twitter is up!!!



Reina! Project's Twitter is up!






Did you know?



You can request untranslated entries to be translated at Feedback.

Saturday, January 29, 2011

Like It So Much(´∀`)


Hello nice to meet u

Nice。。。u is that correctー?? lol

【How are you?】 is the meaning riight?(°O °)


・・・・(´、ゝ` fufu (lol)



It's sudden but I

Am going out





But buut

I've said I like it I like it since the past but

Again recently I listened to songs so extraordinary I like them too much


Like them too much I lookーlike a fooーl
(↑DEF.DIVA 's song )



Hirose Koumi-san's LOVEーMEETING and

promise I really love them


Somehow tension is raised

Wanting to sing it at karaoke I work hard remembering it but

The key is high like mad。lol

But I'll do my best lol


Tanaka Reina no Otsukareina

No comments:

Post a Comment