News

Reina's blog Twitter is up!!!



Reina! Project's Twitter is up!






Did you know?



You can request untranslated entries to be translated at Feedback.

Monday, January 31, 2011

Leave Ball Type to Me!!!!


Yahoー


I'm going to upload yesterday's picーs


Yesterday I've gone here




Bowling





Really→been a long time so at first it was no good but

Gradually I remembered the feeling…


Strike gets



Waーi



I'm slow at running but (lol) if it's a ball type leave it to me

Even though usually I could only get about 80 for score

99 hasーcome out as a new record
(If Reina remembered correctly)




And then at the next game、、、



Spare 2 times in a row




…And so how it went for Tanaka Reina-chan who was in good condition

My record also got a bit better、



113

I took it━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ (°□°`)


You can do it after all huh

Tanaka Reina


Before I did it I was worried that my nails would break but it was alright

It was a pleasure that exceeds my expectation

Seems like I'm addicted to bowlingー


Tanaka Reina no Otsukareina

No comments:

Post a Comment