News

Reina's blog Twitter is up!!!



Reina! Project's Twitter is up!






Did you know?



You can request untranslated entries to be translated at Feedback.

Monday, January 10, 2011

I was Mistakeーn。


Morrniing




Today I slept welll



Yesterday Reina who's about to sleep at the kotatsu was woken up by mama



Thanks to her I was able to sleep properly at the bedー




Kotatsu is too comfortable





Ah。



At yesterday's blog I wrote Live 9 days but



It was 8 days



I was mistakeーn (━ε━) lol











Yesterday's Live 's outfit just ① I'll show iーt










They're separated to yellow and light blue right








Even though my hair was ponytail I tried putting on a hat



My head's very compact (lol)





Even though usually the updo updo hairstyle Reina



On this time's tour I don't really updo iーt












Andーtheーnー??



These faces



Does everyone remember??
















【Aa!】 itーis



Graduating from 【Aa!】 Reina



Joined HighーKing but。。。





Reina&co the 3 of us in 【Aa!】 is alive in our hearts (lol)





What is 【Aa!】 (°□°`)



…Lots of people who thought that right



Let's explain itー



【Aa!】 is a unit



C-ute⇒Suzuki Airi-chan



Berryz⇒Natsuyaki Miyabi-chan



Morning⇒Tanaka Reina



These 3 people about 8 years ago were formed together




Even though Reina had just joined Morning Musume。 I was made a leader





And you know? Airi-chan and Miyabi are younger but



They've joined Hello! Pro first so



Reina's the junior you know (°O °





Despite that I was entrusted as the leader



Pull the 2 of them I was told



At that time the 13 years old Reina



【Ee、、、 】 thought that



My face didn't show it though (lol)





Because even the music recording



Even though Reina too was not used to it at all



To ease the nervousness of the 2 of them or such、 the adults around me told me that a lotー(lol)



Even Reina is nervousー while thinking that to the 2 of them



『If you're nervous your face will be stiff、 your singing will also be bad so you'll lose it you know? Let's casually enjoy it 』 or so I tried telling them。。。。。。



But maybe the number 1 nervous was Reina huh (lol)





Aーhow nostalgic



Nice memory isn't it











Andーtheーnー




Isn't it the first appearance at Reina's blog (°O °)












Tsunku♂-sa━━━━━━n




Tsunku♂-san is an amazing person is what I recently thought once again



Why is that??



I'll talk about that again sometime (lol)



It's just this time I talked too much about Aa! so if I talk any more than this it'll be really long





And so enough until here~



Baibiー













Tanaka Reina no Otsukareina

No comments:

Post a Comment