News

Reina's blog Twitter is up!!!



Reina! Project's Twitter is up!






Did you know?



You can request untranslated entries to be translated at Feedback.

Sunday, January 2, 2011

Hyahhoーi♪


Otsukareinaa




New members 9th gen we had our first meeting today (●`∪´●)


E…e…elementary school students━━━━━━━━━

Already came this far they'd be like little sisters huh





Somehow when the difference has become 10 years

Frankly I don't know how I should make contact but (´°Д°)

Somehow it makes me laugh (lol)


Whatーshould I do (´、ゝ` fufu

I'll be looking forward from now on huh ufufu…






Ah

People who has come to live today

HighーKing's 2 songs how were they??


Wearing suits or such was a little manly right?

Even putting on hat (lol)



Gomattou so nostalgic


【Uoー 】 you thought



Awrightー
Tomorrow I'll also do my bests


Good night


Tanaka Reina no Otsukareina

No comments:

Post a Comment