News

Reina's blog Twitter is up!!!



Reina! Project's Twitter is up!






Did you know?



You can request untranslated entries to be translated at Feedback.

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Hate It So Much!!




Yahhoo

Starting today with hula hoop、 it's finished with hula hoop lol

Hula hoop if there's time、、、


And so today for 1 day I'm a hikikomori Reina-chan ー huh (lol)


That hikikomori Reina。。。






A collaboration of Kitty-chan and Gachapin・Mukku


・・・・'s??





Pajamas are what she's weariーng

I've had it since a long time ago but

It was missing somewhere so

I asked mama to search it for me


Very~warm you knoーw


As I thought when night comes it really gets colder doesn't iit

I want to sleep comfortably in the kotatsuー

But my throat will be damageーd

Let's properly go to bed。。。


Even after getting into bed Tanaka Reina-san hates that feeling of coldness so much (lol)

Good niーght



Tanaka Reina no Otsukareina

No comments:

Post a Comment