News

Reina's blog Twitter is up!!!



Reina! Project's Twitter is up!






Did you know?



You can request untranslated entries to be translated at Feedback.

Monday, January 24, 2011

Dinner☆


Yahho

Just now、 I ate dinner you know


First is☆Banbanji☆

And theen



Sukiyaki imitation。lol

It's not sukiyaki apparentlyー

There's no egg in it after all (´、ゝ`


Also、、、it's half eaten in the pic。

While eating forgetting to take it mama remembered and quickly took it (lol)


Fuu

It was deliciouus

It might have been a while since I ate meal with mama and others

Thanks for the meal


But you knoowー

At Kitagawa Keiko-san's dorama 's ①st episode、、

I crieed


At first it was frightening but

Since I knew the suspect is DAIGO-san

I got a little alright


Even so DAIGO-san's acting was amazing wasn't iit (°O °)

I like this dorama

Today there's the one with Toda Erika-san riight?

I am really looking forward to it


Tanaka Reina no Otsukareina

No comments:

Post a Comment