News

Reina's blog Twitter is up!!!



Reina! Project's Twitter is up!






Did you know?



You can request untranslated entries to be translated at Feedback.

Sunday, January 9, 2011

Depression。







<Reaーlly no kiddiing>

……I'm sleepy━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Yesterday there's something that made me depressed

At about 4 o'clock I woke up I couldn't quite sleep (__;)

This depression I want to tell everyone━━━━━━━


But there are things I can talk about and things I can't rightー

Someday when the time comes that I can talk about it

【Telling Everything Book 】 maybe I'll publish it。


If I publish it would you buy it?lol

Hehe





Today's jersey's skull-chan isn't it cuーte??


It's sparkling ーyou know


Today's Nakano Sunplaza last day huhー(°O °)

Started from the 2nd this live 。。。

Seemed long but it's short huh

Today I'm also in high spirits


Ahh!!!!!

Today Uta no Rakuen watch it ok

The homepage is what I'm looking forward to

After the broadcast ended、 it will be renewed again right


Tanaka Reina no Otsukareina

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Could it be that Tsunku wants Reina to graduate?
I hope it's a mild depression T_T

lzz said...

Guess we'll have to wait for that book.

Post a Comment