News

Reina's blog Twitter is up!!!



Reina! Project's Twitter is up!






Did you know?



You can request untranslated entries to be translated at Feedback.

Monday, December 6, 2010

When I Noticed It 50 Minutes…!!!!


Chiーssuu

Today when I noticed it I've twirled the hula hoop for about 50 minutes (lol)

I wasn't planning to twirl it that much though

I was compiling the recorded music program while twirling it and time really has passed

It's a good thinggg






Today I'm wearing tutuha's necklaceー




But at handshake event I was thinking

one spo and tutuha that Reina presented there were many girls that wear them

At the stage there were a lot of Reina (lol)


Also girls that made the same outfit even until the detailed parts

With Reina really was frightening


I'm kinda glad




Somehow today for 1 day I feel like I've been listening to songs

I want to go to karaoke ~~





↑I tried to take it in a capable woman style you know?(lol)

How is it? (lol)


Tanaka Reina no Otsukareina

No comments:

Post a Comment